MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, INSTRUMENTATION AND AUTOMATION.
A modern enterprise is the creation of new plants and production facilities that are more automated and capable of meeting constantly changing human needs. This is a real industrial revolution in production.
Acceleration of scientific and technological progress at the present stage is not conceivable without integrated automation of production. Automation and management of technological processes and industries is a direction in the field of science and technology, which includes a set of means, the ways and methods of human activity used to manage mobile objects, autonomous systems, technological processes and industries.
NMMC (Navoi Mining Metallurgical Combine). By NMP (Navoi Machinery Plant)
The rise and development of Uzbekistan's mechanical engineering industry in a number of factories and firms has become possible, first of all, thanks to the development by machine-building plants of new types of industrial products, the improvement of its quality and production efficiency. And this greatly contributed to the increase in exports of engineering products.
The main tasks of accelerated economic growth in the production of machine-building plants include following:
- increasing efficiency and quality of machine-building products at enterprises;
- accelerated innovative development of enterprises;
- increasing the level of commercialization of domestic applied developments;
- advanced development of fundamental scientific developments;
- reorientation of the scientific and technical complex of NMMC for the full cycle of innovative development "Science - technology - production - high quality products with low price - the sphere of consumption", - introduction of new technologies and development of a new product.
NMMC. Automation in the mining industry
Mining industry is a labor-intensive, expensive field of industry which is dangerous for health and safety of workers.
Prospects for the development of automation of mining industry are connected with cyber-physical production systems, in which "smart" sensory equipment will manage all processes. Self-management will be provided through decentralized modular systems.
Optimization of value chain in mining is not an easy task, the key to solve it, is to have a complete picture of all the stages of processing raw materials and transporting finished products. An integrated solution will eliminate gaps in the supply chain, and a reliable link between production points will help, for example, to harmonize blasting operations and crushing in the mine with grinding process and with the operation of the concentrator as a whole.
JSC. Navoiazot. Automation of the chemical industry
It is paid great attention to complex automation and mechanization of chemical industry production, since the course of chemical-technological processes is characterized by complexity, high speed and sensitivity to deviations from prescribed modes, the harmfulness of the environment of the working area, explosion and fire hazard of processed substances.
Problems in the automation of the chemical industry are the lack of information on the progress of highly complex technological processes in the chemical industry, as well as difficulties in comparing available data to conduct a qualitative analysis of the activities of a chemical industry enterprise with the aim of optimizing its operation.
Modern automation of the chemical industry enterprise is widely used to optimize such important indicators of the chemical enterprise as the level of personnel safety, environmental protection, and compliance with quality control standards. The introduction of automation of technological processes in the chemical industry leads to a reduction in the cost of production, as well as the maximum increase in the efficiency of production of consumer goods, Chemicals, organic (inorganic) products, both with continuous and periodic processes of chemical industry enterprises.
NTPP(Navoi Thermal Power Plant). Automation of power systems
Automation of power systems is a use of various devices in power systems that serve to control the process of production, conversion and distribution of electricity and heat in accordance with the programs of action and adjustment laid down in these devices. The automated system ensures the normal functioning of the equipment of power plants, substations and transmission lines, the economical and reliable operation of the energy system as a whole, the required quality of electric and thermal energy. It is divided into technological and system according to the main purpose and scope of the automatic device.
The system automation devices automate the process of maintaining the regime under normal and emergency conditions of the power system as a whole. The normal mode control devices are designed to operate with relatively small and slow changes in the mode, so they are relatively slow. The means of automatic control of emergency modes for large (emergency) disturbances have an intensive effect on control objects.
1. Development and implementation of automated systems for optimization and regulation of power regimes of arc steelmaking furnaces.
2. Automation and management of power modes of arc steel-smelting furnaces.
3. Modeling of a static thyristor compensator in the power supply system of an arc steel-smelting furnace.
4. Investigation of the electric field in an arc steel furnace in order to determine the criteria for optimizing energy consumption
5. Management of the processing of parts on metal cutting machines based on modern microcontrollers
6. Automation of operating modes of the electric drive of the machine in the shop of TNK by NMP
7. Automation and management of primary and fine crushing of ore materials
8. Development and improvement of computer control systems for complex technological processes
9. Automation and management of the process of sorption leaching
10. Development of mathematical model of sorption cyanidation of gold leaching and creation of laboratory research design.
11. Mathematical modeling of technological processes and methods of manufacturing parts and assembly of engineering products. Mathematical modeling of mechatronics and robotic systems, analysis of their characteristics by computer simulation methods, development of new methods of control and design of such systems.
12. Improvement of existing and development of new methods of processing and assembly in order to improve the quality of engineering products and reduce the cost of their production.
13. Methods of design and optimization of technological processes.
14. Technological support and quality improvement of the surface layer, accuracy and durability of machine parts.
15. The solution of direct and inverse problems with the purpose of constructing optimal technologies and creating diagnostic tools for engineering facilities.
16. Development of systems and methodologies for predicting the operability of products and structures of engineering with the use of diagnostic systems.
17. Increasing the durability and reliability of mining machines and equipment.
18. Development and improvement of technological processes to ensure the high quality of mining machines at the design, manufacturing and operation stage, taking into account the specifics of work at mining enterprises.
19. Theoretical bases, modeling and methods of experimental research of processes of mechanical and physic technical processing, including processes of combined processing with imposing various physical and chemical influences.
20. Development and increase of efficiency of methods of maintenance, diagnostics, maintainability and technology of repair of machines and units in order to ensure reliable and safe operation and prolongation of the resource.